My boyfriend lied to me and cheated..💔

chantel

So that’s me in the picture I’m 17 weeks and I’ll be 18 weeks pregnant in a couple of days.

So tonight I had someone send me messages of my boyfriend and some girl talking it wasn’t nice messages to read either some dirty about hooking up, and then others about wanting to be with them. It broke my heart I called my boyfriend right away and sent him the pictures, he didn’t once lie to me about it he told me everything and answered all of my questions, he told me it was suppose to be just fun and he regrets it, and he never met up with her, and they only talked for a couple of days, and this all took place a month ago and he told me he never told me bc he knew I’d lose trust in him for what he did and he knew it was wrong, I told him I don’t trust him bc of what he did it’s bc he never told me him self and he lied to me about it to my face for a month and I had someone else tell me what happened, that’s what hurt the most that I was blind Sided and lied to my face, I told him I love him and I want to work this out that I don’t want to easily call it quits, I’m heart broken he did this to me but I still want him and work it out, I’m scared he’ll do it again, I have no one to talk to about this because they’ll only judge me, and a lot of drama, and I just want to talk bc I’m hurt, I don’t know what to do.. and I don’t understand why he would to this to me, because we have sex every day, and I please him in every way, and I do everything for him..