not sure how to feel about this...

so my sister and I were texting yesterday and was telling her how I'm unhappy because I don't have friends where I live now. It's been 4 years (2011) since I've moved to Kansas from Tucson Arizona and still no friends. Remind you I work from home around nobody and don't really have a sitter for my daughter. Then my sister started telling me my husband is probably turned off by that. So I decided to text him and ask if he was turned off by me not being social or having friends. He got home from work last night and said "to answer your question , yes because you've told me before you're jealous of me having friends and get mad when I do go out". I can't get that out of my mind, I'm totally bothered by it.
I can't really do anything to make friends. It's always been hard for me to make them. And it sucks that my husband is turned off by that. Like I don't know what to do. He's going off on a float trip this weekend after thinking he wasn't going. He told his friend we had dinner with Saturday that he's going. And he didn't even tell me , that's how I just found out. And I know what happens on float trips in not stupid I hear stories all the time. 
Sorry for ranting but I don't know what to do or how to feel. I'm unhappy and I just don't know.