Nursery @ 38 weeks... anyone else?

So... my life has been a hectic mess.

life circumstances changed my entire location. I moved across the country, stressed out about finding a home, found a home wasn't allowed to move in till April 1st

I AM JUST NOW getting my nursery and all the baby stuff together. I know I'm a horrible mother. I had to wait, sometimes life hands you lemons and you gotta make apple juice 🤷 I'm still in need of so many items.

and unfortunately because of the huge move across the United States I was unable to have a babyshower. I have been so stressed out lately trying to get everything together the best I can. I feel like if I asked people to do an online baby shower I'm basically just asking for gifts. My husband's been trying his best to help as much as he can while he is training for his new job. and I can honestly say my husband has been the most loving and supportive man and I'm so grateful to be having his child.

so today we worked on the Nursery, I feel finally that it's set up enough for my little one to move in if he gets here early.

we have a bassinet in our room for the first few months. these are the pictures I took of his nursery. 😎 I'm proud that we were able to get something together before he got here.