Big inner labia

I'm so self conscious about it. I see posts about girls who are embarrassed they stick out a little and yeah everyone is entitled to their problems but mine stick out a lot, ever since I started puberty. I workout so much and work on my body and it's so discouraging because I'm so proud of how far I've come but I refuse to wear bikinis because of this bulge and I'm self consious in leggings because of it. It's very noticable and gets in the way all the time. It gets caught up it my underwear, especially when I'm working out and no underwear is comfortable for me. It's painful and uncomfortable and makes me feel like less of a woman. I've been wanting to hook up with this guy for awhile and we've been flirting around but honestly I'm just so self consious. In the past guys try to be nice about it but they always make this face for a second or are grossed out by it. And I really don't want to hear the people out there with the inner labia that are tucked away or stick out a little bit say, why do you care so much or just love your labia or it's normal! Because really you don't understand. I know labiaplasty is a thing but I really can't afford it. So how have you been able to move past this awful self consious phase because I haven't been able to. Like all I want is to look in the mirror and my underwear be flat like all these other women, or just at least just a little bulge.