paternity testing dilemma. (read before picking :) )

Nikki

ok so i have a dilemma. to start off i have a 3.5 month old son and know who is his father and have a paternity test in action right now to finish up everything for child support. but my dilemma is that i have an ex.. we've been broken up for over a year now and he will not accept the fact that my son isn't his. He went to jail in early March of last year and that's when things officially ended with us. though we hadn't been officially together for about 2 months prior to that. now i ended up finding out i was pregnant around the 15th of May after a stupid mistake at a party (though i wouldn't change a thing now with my son)

now my question is my ex is still caught up saying my son is his and what not and is saying he will file a paternity test. but with me already having one open and going for my son's actual father will i have to do a second one to prove to him that he's not the father or will i be able to deny doing it since ill already have the proof of paternity by the time he tries doing it for him?

thanks for reading!

cute picture to make up for the long post 😊😍

Vote below to see results!