Rainbow Baby/Passing time/NERVES

Danyelle

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​How in the world are you all passing the time until you can see your baby?!?! This pregnancy has came as a total surprise to us as i was on the patch. We had been joking for weeks that i could be pregnant because all of the signs were there but we just assumed it wasn’t possible. Well I ended up being 3 days late when I tested and got a positive digital test. We were both shocked but the excitement has really grown on us. I had a doctors appointment to confirm pregnancy and now we are waiting until May 7th for our first ultrasound. And I am going absolutely nuts with the wait. Every move I make I’m afraid something Is going to go wrong. Every little bit of discharge I feel I freak out that it could be blood. In 2015-2016 I had a normal and very healthy pregnancy but in June of 2017 I found out I was pregnant with my second pregnancy. I just had this sense of calm because supposedly I knew what to expect this time around and at 11 weeks we had a concerning ultrasound and then found out my daughter had Turners syndrome. I carried the pregnancy until she passed away at 21 weeks. And now with this pregnancy I’m terrified of losing my rainbow baby because of how my last pregnancy went. I feel like after I get the ultrasound a sense of calm will come over me again but I’m going nuts until then.