Rape or sexual assault?

When I was in the beginning towards the middle of 6 grade (I’m in 8th grade now about to graduate in 21 days!☺️👩🏾‍🎓) but I sat by this boy in math class and I would always wear skirts and dresses because that was the type of girl I was but he would always put his hand on my leg and he would move it up and I would say stop and move my desk but I would always get in trouble for moving the desk so I eventually just stop moving the desk and he would always go toooo far and start to finger me and I would always tell him to stop and I would push his hand back but he’ll grab my wrists and I couldn’t do anything and the teachers weren’t around they would only stick their head in because it was first and last period so we would have “study hall” or “study time” to ourselves and I would always walk out crying so one day I decided that I was going to tell the school counselor and she believed me she told the other one who was a male but he didn’t and I was forced into saying that I lied but the female counselor would always come get me and let me vent to her and cry but I’ve always asked myself was this rape or sexual assault idk please answer!😬

Vote below to see results!