Boyfriends mom... (please read)

I've been with my boyfriend since March 11, 2017 so we've been together for a little over a year now.. we're both 15 and we're both freshman and go to the same highschool. Up until October of 2017 everything was going great. I was over at his house all the time and he was over at my house all of the time. There was never a weekend where we didn't hang out. Well one Friday night in October I was over at his house and his parents knew that I was having a rough home life so they took it upon themselves to call the police which caused a lot of drama between our families to the point where my dad will not let me see my boyfriend outside of school. Now it's April 21, 2018 and this is the first weekend we will have been able to hang out since October and his parents were fine with it and so were mine. Then my dad messaged his asking to meet up to try to move on and put everything behind us and his dad was fine with meeting but his mom said no to the meeting and said no to this weekend and told him to pretend like he isn't dating me... my heart literally broke into a million pieces. Sorry for the long paragraph. I Need advice please.