What do y’all think?!?!🤷🏻‍♀️

Currently 16dpo glow said I was supposed to start the 19th. The days between my periods are never the same sometimes 22 days sometimes 28 days sometimes 23 ect 🙄 but never more than 28. as of today it has been 28 days since the last day of my last period. Glow says I am 3 days late. Could glow be wrong on when my period is supposed to start? Usually before my period I have brown spotting and discharge and I will feel like I’m going to start in my lower stomach and back. Yet I feel nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ my fiancé and I have an almost 2 year old we tried for a few years to have and had a miscarriage before him. We weren’t trying but not preventing and will be happy if god blesses us. Just wanting some opinions from the ladies before I go getting him worked up 😂

UPDATE ALREADY! ok so Bc I’m impatient I took a test just a few min ago and...

I don’t know if I want to cry or what! Definitely not gonna tell my fiancé I took a test without him he will be a little upset I did it without him. 😂😂😂 so just gonna tell him tomorrow I’m late and make him get me a test and be surprised all over again!!!! Because I definitely am lmbo