Complicated

Shallini

Please don’t judge me for we all have some issues that we deal with differently...

I’ve been married for 14 years and my husband is ser in his ways. He’s a good father and provider but a horrible husband. I get no attention, none of his time - he spends his time working, playing video games and hanging out with his friends. I am left to care for the kids and fend for myself.

Recently i lost a lot of weight and i started getting lots of attention. A guy from my job started flirting with me and I started to flirt back and then I realized I was catching feelings for him so I started to look for ways to distract myself. I ended up on Tinder 😞 where I met a guy (he’s a cop). I told him I only want to be friends but he kept flirting and flirting and well I fell for him 😏 he made it clear that he wants a no string attached relationship which I agreed to since I am married and he has a child mother with whom he lives home with. He claims they are not emotionally or sexually involved.

It’s been 3 months now. I have slept with him 3 times and have developed these intense feelings for him. I know he does not feel the same way and I need to get these feelings away from me.

How do I deal with this situation- how do I get out of this emotional bondage?

He’s nice to me and I want us to stay as friends but i just don’t know what to do.