Balziva? & when to start

Daniellis

So to start this off I’m going to explain my sex life lmao. Me and my boyfriend have been sexually active for a little bit now.

He has issues with his testicles and lets just say they’ve been through a lot so getting someone pregnant is harder , a lot harder he might even be sterile. We tend to have sex once a week or every other week and we don’t always use condoms but he does use the withdrawal method and most of the time he needs to take it out at most 5 minutes before ejaculation. He’s came in me before twice on the same day recently and maybe an hour or two later at most I took plan b I’m not worried about being pregnant we’ve sad sex since then and im sure we aren’t pregnant. I’ve experienced the bleeding plan b gives you so I know it’s working and with a lot of research I’ve gathered it’s almost 95% effective taken 12 hours after unprotected sex. I understand the possibilities though! Anyways I wanna start birth control my parents won’t allow me to be on birth control assuming that’s going to stop a teenager from having sex. So I decided it’s better to get it on my own then run a risk any longer. Does anyone have experience on Balziva ? Tell me what it’s like and if it’s a good idea for me to actually wait until I get my period as the packaging suggests and do a “just in case” pregnancy test if it’s late because I’m very impatient. Please let me know your thoughts!!!!