He came early! Labour is crazy! 😍😩

M

Finally it’s my turn to write my birth story, I’ll keep this nice and sweet 😉

22nd of April 3:13am I met the love of my life.

I had a very traumatic labour experience, but it is definitely worth it all.

I’ll dot points what exactly happened because every time I use to read birth stories some would drain on and I wanted to get into details and main points I was after lol!

• 21st April I went out all day shopping with my mum, original due date was the 26th of April.

• Randomly start cleaning my room fixing my hospital bags one last time, and my husband got a hair cut to prepare for the 26th or so we thought.

• while watching Netflix I get this menstural cramp and I go pee, and then I get it again and go toilet again and find red fresh blood! 😱

• hospital takes us in and I’ve been giving birthing suit and they say I’m losing a lot of blood and it’s dangerous for the baby and I’ve already had a miscarriage so this was the worst thing to hear, I cried in the toilet alone silently.

• I had been 4cm dilated when I got to the hospital already, contractions got worse and I went onto the gas for pain relief, it was awful and disgusting!

I asked for stronger medication and went onto morphine which still did not help and from 4cm I jumped onto 6cm within a short time.

I asked for epidural because I needed pain relief it was so painful! When I finally got it, because mu babies heart dropped three times down to 60 which we were afraid of and doctors rushing in and out of the room I had to lay on my side and all the epidural went only on one leg and not the other. I felt everything.

• pushing is so hard and labour is defiantly not easy it and they wanted to cut me with scissors I screamed noooooo and pushed him and he had the ambilical cord around his neck which was the scariest thing to experience.

I got a post natal hemrage and lost 150ml of blood.

Is it worth it? Fuck yes!

Being a mum is not easy I’ll tell you that 😂😍😍😍😍

Labour 10 hours, and pushing only 1 hour.

Currently snuggling my angel baby 💙💙💙💙