Scared but desperate for it

Maryjane • Happy wife 💍 | Poetry & Art lover ❤️ | TTC baby # 1 👣💓 with PCOS | I curse a lot but I’m a sweetheart 🤣

I’m pretty sure I’m not the only woman alive who wants to conceive, wants to be pregnant, want a beautiful family BUT is afraid of what labor may bring 😩😩🤧 Don’t get me wrong, my baby fever is way stronger than my fear of giving birth & im going to push like I’ve never pushed before when that time come 😂 but I’ve heard so many different stories, I don’t know what to expect! I know everyone is different & everyone’s pain tolerance aren’t the same but I’m interested.. I’d really love to hear some birth stories from you ladies, how everything went. Painful birth experience or a breeze, long & detailed story or just a few sentences.. I still want to hear about it! I know I won’t know what to expect until it’s that time, but like I said.. I’m interested in how you ladies handled that beautiful moment. Also, any remedies, medicines or tips that helped out after birth? Ive seen some frozen pads covered in aloe vera gel & thought it was pretty clever lol.