SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

emily

hi so i really need some advice about soooo many things. first of all i'm 5'0" and i'm 16 and weigh about 130-5 sometimes 40 lbs. ok so here's the first thing. my boobs are way too big for me. i'm a 32 ddd and technically i should be a g cup. it sucks i can never find any bra that fits and they hurt so bad. and i never want to wear nicer shirts or low cut ones because they stick out and everything is too low cut and i hate t and i want them smaller but i don't know how to fix it cause i don't want to jeopardize breastfeeding or anything in the future but i need a solution cause it's so hard to exercise or do anything else. which leads to the next thing.

i cannot seem to lose this weight and fat!!!

i'm trying so hard o lose weight and get a semi flat stomach before summer so it doesn't look like i'm fucking pregnant whenever i wear a tighter shirt or swimsuit (even tho i don't wear bikinis). i can't drive so obviously i can't drive to the gym and even tho my job requires me to be on my feet and walking for the entire shift i can't stop anything. now that it finally warmed up i've been going for 40 minute walks every night with my dog but i still can't drop anything. any chance i get to workout i workout like crazy but i still can't drop anything. i just started intermittent fasting (only eating between 2-8 everyday) and that isn't helping either. i'm trying to eat little amounts and healthy foods when i do eat during the day. and i still eat junk food a little bit everyday but i've learned to balance it out so i'm not exactly worried about. I JUST WANT TO LOSE THIS FAT AND WEIGHT BUT I DONT KNOW HOW SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME 😭😭

ps don't mind my messy room and crazy cat lol