What the fuck is wrong with my boyfriend??

Long story short we’ve been together for a year and half and that whole time I’ve kept a job and now I work overtime at my full time job and have a second job on the side because he won’t get a job. He’ll occasionally go work on the road as a pipefitter assistant and make a couple thousand then come home and blow it all. 🙄 well we’d been doing better he got a job on the road and had multiple ones lined up so at least he’d have a job for a while. 🤷🏻‍♀️ so while I was at work today I couldn’t get ahold of him all day so he shows up at home around 6ish completely shit faced. Acting a fool. Literally bawling about how he doesn’t want to leave and go on the road I was like okay let’s go to the grocery store and get some food to eat. So we go to the grocery store idk why I thought it would be fine. Apparently I’m a dumbass he acted like an idiot in the store he was yelling and driving the cart on two wheels, when we got to the check out THERE WAS A BLIND LADY IN FRONT OF US AND HE SCREAMED WOW THAT LADY IS BLIND!!! I was like shut thenfuck up. He kept talking shit to the cashier and jsut being dumb. On the way home he was leaning out the window and saw a bunch of people playing basketball and he was yelling out the window at them saying you n*ggers can’t play ball! I was like omg stop shut up 😭🤦‍♀️ so we get home and he’s like baby I love you are you mad at me and I said yes you’re being awful and you’re annoying. And he got mad and said he was going to go drive around the lake and get drunker and come home and be a real dick. I was like good leave. Bye bitch. Then he started crying and passed out on the couch. I’m totally done he’ll be fine for like a week and do something dumb like this. Not to mention I jsut bought. A house and I know I’m going to be The only one that pays for anything. So why am I even trying with him 😭😭😭 I’m just so fed up but I feel like I can’t leave him. I think I’m scared of being alone 🤷🏻‍♀️ just please pray and send positive vibes that I can do what I need to do