Pleeeeease Help me!

I'm posting anonymously because I don't want to bring shame to my husband. But I am overly disgusted with him. He would look so nice if he lose his stomach and tone up his body. All he do is talk about losing weight but he never do. He doesn't even take steps to accomplish his "I need to lose weight" goals. Lately, I have been so disgusted with him. I don't tell him this because I don't want to hurt his feelings. I'm sick of him talking about it but never doing anything about it. It makes me not even want to get intimate with him because when I'm rubbing on him I'm rubbing titties and belly😩. My breaking point was the wee hours of this morning. I'm awakened by some noise. It's a wrapper being opened. It's about 4am. I look up and ask him what was he eating? He gon' say a little Debbie cake!!!!! I was furious like you don't care about yourself that much you'll do that ? After he swallowed the cake (because he shoved the whole thing in his mouth) he is snoring sound asleep. I worry about him but he think that he is fine because "people" tell him that he looks ok. But I'm his wife and he doesn't look ok to me. I know he is making unhealthy choices that may lead to a heart attack. He lives in such denial and really think he is fine but I'm fed up with his excuses. I find myself dreaming about other guys with nice bodies. And I'm not talking about muscular biceps triceps. I dream about regular guys with regular healthy bodies. How do I approach this situation properly? What do I tell him?
I won't respond but I will definitely be taking in all the advice you all give me.