For mature audience!! He spices up my life

I'm a pretty tall woman. so when I met my man a few months ago, I was not only instantly attracted to his london manners but his physical looks. now, usually I'm a vanilla kind of girl in bed. mostly because of how shy I thought I was. but my man changed that. he was the first person to perform oral on me altho I've given it before. I remember the first night we made love. we've been going out almost every night for about three weeks, talking on the phone, video calling...we often get so heated in his car when he's taking me out on dates but I wasn't ready.

on this particular night tho we went to a sport match with some friends if his and after dropping them off we were driving along the road when he asked me to take my panties off..so I did. I thought he was going to do more but he just sat there driving silently. I got so frustrated I decided to make the move so I did. I zipped his pants n started sucking his cock like my life depended on it. at first he was just

hissing n moaning but then he started telling me to stop n holding my head trying to get me to stop he started relaxing his head back not paying attention to the road so I eventually did . when I got to his place he just shoved me on the best n took my panties off n started giving me the best...and only head I ever got. then he flipped me over and started playing with my clit with his fingers while I lay there arched on the bed. I was wild. I felt him behind me moving trying to take his clothes off and then I felt his tip trying to push into me but I hadn't had sex in such a while it wasn't easy. it made me super happy how he was describing me and the experience! boost my confidence. and all his movements matched mine. it was amazing. and even afterwards all our encounter are amazing. he's spontaneous entering me in public vehicles and playing with my boobs even when we have company in the car. sometime I like it rough and some time I like it sensitive. n he always seems to know which one I want on a particular day. idk how he know if it's a scent or just instinct

once he rubbed sensual oil all over each of us, turned on a nice song. n entered me so slow it was so good and a lil painful but I loved it. he whispered in my ear n kissed me all night. then I love it when he describes it to me the next day just to make me blush all over