Dating scan

Niki 🤰🏼

So I’m trying my hardest not to worry!

A bit of background info,

I was on the depo inj for 3 years, my last shot was may 2017. My periods are slightly irregular, my first day of my last period was the 20th of February. I took a test on the 2nd of April which is when I got my positive test on a digital saying 1-2 weeks so 2-3 weeks pregnant if I’m correct on how that works reading the label.

I got a blood test to confirm, thinking I’d be around 6 weeks the HCG level said 3-4 roughly.

On the 12th I had a dating scan done which by that time I should have been 7w 2d going by my last period. The scan showed I was measuring at around 5w 2d the lady told me not to worry just come back in a few weeks to ensure it’s progressing.

Today I had my first appointment with the doctor, I seen the midwife first she was amazing gave me a pregnancy book that holds my records through out the pregnancy and I was so excited and happy. Then I seen the doctor, I was i there for a minute max, he took my baby book off me said I don’t need that yet and told me to come see him once I’ve had another ultrasound, he was so rude after I’ve heard so many lovely things about him.

Now I’m worrying as I was measuring 2 weeks behind. Has this happened to any one else and everything been okay?! This is my first pregnancy so I’m just trying so hard not to worry!!