If i can you can !!πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ‘ͺπŸŽ‰πŸ€žπŸ¦‹πŸ€°

Chloe

I know everyone loves hearing the positives of pregnancy but I wanted this part of our story to show we are also handling the rough parts to. Handling the rough parts can turn what seems negative into a positive because you become more strong and you deal with it especially for your child !

This baby boy isn't even here yet and im just so inlove with him, I cant imagine how I could love anyone else as much as him and his daddy. I have every part of this pregnancy that is positive but I wanted to talk about the rough patches as people might be in similar situations or completely different but hard situations.

After finding out I was 3 weeks pregnant I had severe cramping, I went to the womens hospital and ended up having to find out if I was having and eptopic or not. I eventually had surgery to find out it was actually an ovarian cyst had ruptured. After my surgery to remove the cyst I had to wait a day to see if i was still pregnant or not because I didnt even no the results ( had a late surgery so had to wait till morning for results then the scan to see if baby was still there or not and HE WAS!😍😭) I was so thankfull he wasnt harmed and that my little seed was there and growing.

At my 12 week scan I went and everything seemed perfect. Around my 20 week scan we was told my little ray of sunshine has spina bifida Level 4, fluid on the brain and severe club foot. I honestly can say this little human being inside of me is truly a blessing and he has proved so strong handling all of this. I am nearly 26 weeks pregnant with my boy and my love for him grows everyday. I am so ready to meet this gorgeous son of mine and him fighting everyday with a good heart beat and amazing movements he is showing me a positive reminder and it proves if he can fight we can to. Our story will

continue and only time will tell how our story will carry on. Handling the rought parts with a positive attitude and amazing support network has made me and the babies dad grow stronger to provide an amazing future for him. πŸ’›LITTLE BOY DUE AUGUST THE 4TH 2018πŸ’› I hope anyone handling any situations who wants to talk will talk with me or anyone even if its to let it all out and so they feel they can breathe because it ok to talk. WERE HUMAN!!!