douchebag boyfriend

so I've been with this guy for 9 months, head over hills for him, i have stayed with him since the first night we met, he just couldn't get enough of me. he then tells me he wants a break but in previous months before he said that the only reason his friend wanted a break was too get some from another chick to where he wouldn't feel so guilty. well now he told me we can only see each other every other day. he stays glued to his phone when he is with me, and also has a lock code on it, but he knows mine. he got in some trouble and we are still undergoing that, but that's what the weird acting comes in as he says. it's like he still wants me but I feel like he's giving another girl the attention I'm suppose to be getting. I could be wrong, but my guts telling me I'm right. He's lying about where he is, and then not answering me for hours at a time. I need advice. another thing his MOTHER IS A COMPLETE B WORD!! he shaved his head and I asked him to let it grow back out and he still kept shaving it but she said he had let it grow out and he listened to her? she's always barging in without knocking on the door. she acts like a saint but is a sinner. it's like he is her puppy dog. he sits when she says and jumps however high. I'm so stressed. help.