Bfs mom and sister being rude!!!!

Ok since April when my bfs sister found out she was pregnant her and they're mother have been soo rude to me that I want to cry when I'm there. Like ok the sister I understand because of hormones but the mom? Menopause? Like wtf.

A little bit of background:

-We've been together four years.

- they've seen us argue a couple times but never craziness just normal couple disagreements.

- I've never argued with Any of his family or had any issues with them except for the lingering feeling that they hate me.

Throughout the years at family events the mom wouldn't include me in pictures and I understood because I was just the gf I was hurt but understood. But after 4 years! It's not right. I spend a lot of time at their house but am always respectful but the mom is a control freak and complains about everything even if I'm just in the room with him watching tv he'll walk out and she'll have something to complain about. I admit I used to stay there late because we'd accidentally fall asleep while watching tv a lot. She started saying I have to leave by 12 midnight. Still understandable. Then she starts throwing hints like everyone is on there own for dinner. Um excuse me lady but I never ask you to make me food. I tell my bf I'm a little hungry. And he is too. He goes into the kitchen and asks what food there is (with the Intention of making it himself) and she likes to be in control of everything because one spoon Cant be out of place so she comes and makes it and takes over . While sighing that she's missing her show. No one asked her to make it. Idk what to do. I say hi and for a few days she ignored me. I've been racking my brain like what did I do. Today she talked but it was soooo forced. I can tell she hates me but she never used to act like this? Oh and one time in a private argument my bf said my moms right I should leave you! We had problems a few months back when we used to have our own place. It was hard fo him to adjust and he didn't have a good job. We were both stressed. We made it through but the mom seems to still be in the past maybe? I have no problem with him talking to his mom about his problems but I feel Like he was making me look bad idk what he told her and idk what else she said. We we're both upset but I never throw him under the bus. I feel like they're judging me for someone they THINK I am. Ughh help:(