Feeling Frustrated- need to vent

Michelle

So, I went to the OB today. They were running really behind, which was annoying enough. But then the Dr seemed rushed with me too. She checked for a heart beat which sounded good, which was good, but we were hoping for another ultrasound since our last one was 4 1/2 weeks ago (I'm 16 weeks 1 day today). She said we will have to wait until 21 weeks for our next ultrasound since that's when the hospital likes to do them ( not sure why we have to go there for it when the Dr office has an US machine). Then they had my weight recorded wrong on my chart, and scheduled my next appointment for 5 weeks out instead of 4.

Then we went to an appointment to get set up with Medicaid and nothing went right. They made us wait over an hour past our appointment time and then we had the rudest lady to deal with that had profanity all over her walls. She also told us things about income levels that I checked out when we got home that are not right. This is all after we just got back from going to 2 funerals for my aunts in 2 different states in just over a weeks' time and coming back top a sick mother-in-law.