4 year old regression?!

Mr

The further along my pregnancy has progressed, the more I’m noticing my 4 year old regressing. She hasn’t had an accident in over a year, day or night. She has hand an accident every day for the past month. She’s throwing tantrums over stupid things, like getting changed out of her pee clothes. She’s started to do baby talk and pretend like she’s a baby. I can’t freaking handle it. It is so frustrating!! She’s been sitting naked on the floor, for about 5 minutes now butt naked, crying for daddy because he didn’t give her a huggie. Like her behavior makes me regret being pregnant!! She was so well behaved up until recently. Now she is so frustrating. And we aren’t making everything about the baby. Everything is still very much focused on her. I just don’t know what to do...I’ve tried ignoring the unwanted behaviors. I’ve tried talking to her, she just freaks out saying I can’t handle it. I don’t want to talk to you. We made a chart, hoping the idea of a special trip or reward would help, which I’m hoping to start today or tomorrow. But idk what else to do. I’m so frustrated with her!