3rd pregnancy.. 1st ER visit for Morning sickness!

B. • 💍&👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 + 🎀 coming 11/19/18

So this is my 3rd pregnancy but the morning sickness this time around has me flat on my butt. Monday, I threw up 20 times (not including the dry heaves that did nothing..) . I ended up with a splitting headache and went to bed because i felt like passing out. Tuesday, I took 2 sips of water, dropped my girls off st school, went to get in my car for work, and I started throwing up (I’ve had to drive with bags in my lap for weeks due to sickness) and throwing up to the point where I could barely hold up my head and I started cramping pretty bad from dehydration . Luckily the hospital was less than a mile away so I drove there. My heart rate was all over the place, I could barely walk or keep my eyes open. It took 2 bags of fluid, a dose of zofran, and some lab work.. all to determine I was dehydrated, but baby heart rate was 166... and the doctor comes in and begins to laugh. Laugh!

He is seriously giggling ..when he says “well the labs say you are pregnant!”... 😂😂 (this was after he did the Doppler and found the heart beat like 15 minutes ago.. so obviously I’m pregnant 😂

But seriously.. nothing has touched this morning sickness y’all. Nothing. I’ll be 11 weeks Monday. I dropped 10lbs in less than 2 weeks. How is everyone else surviving?