Who to have in delivery room

So I am having a dilemma, my child father and I broke it off on AWFUL terms- he cheated gave me an STI and just was never a real support during my pregnancy. Well I was 20 weeks when we finally called it quits and he has been a ghost ever since. We only talk if I snap chat him after appointments to keep him updated( I have his phone number blocked since he started harassing me when I got in a new relationship). Well my SO and I now live together and plan on buying another house so it’s pretty serious and he wants to be in the room IF the child’s dad doesnt want to step up and be the support I need. Child’s father has already said he doesn’t want to be my support person just wants to basically be a waste of space in the corner waiting for the baby to be born and I don’t have any family to come be my support person and my only friend here will be watching my daughter with her two children when I go to have him. I’m torn because I want my child’s father to be there but he hates my new relationship but won’t be the support I need. Who would you guys have there if you were in my shoes?