Inlove 😍

Alyssa

So Thursday 04/26 I had my scheduled c section at 36 weeks. I was scared the nurses and the doctors could all see it in my face how scared I was to undergo this major surgery. Well preop went fast and then no time later they were telling me I was gonna feel pressure and then that’s when I heard her cry at about 12:41 pm my first girl was born Aria Violet at 4 pounds 3 ounces and at 12:42 pm her sister Alice Rain was born at 4 pounds 7 ounces. When i heard their cries for the first time I couldn’t help but cry. I have asked my self for the past three days how did I create these two precious human beings? I never realized how I love I would be with my children. There is a love that is no other when you become a parent. I’m inlove with their daddy but the love I have for my baby girls is so much stronger and wider ❤️. I am excited to start this new journey in my life with two beautiful baby girls by my side💕. * they are both doing great Aria has been refusing bottles so she has to have the feeding tube but other than that they are strong and amazing little girls. & they are very calm and collected baby girls ❤️*