Question?

Nikiah • God.Arineyda`s & Jasmines Mommy, Married
Hello everyone, I have a question. I'm a ftm and me and my fiance went to get my ultrasound done and it was his first time going. My fiance asked the lady if she could explain to him what was going on and how the baby was. Well she said in a rude voice I'll tell u when I'm done I have to concentrate and it's going to take an hour. Well the time passed and she never showed me my baby :/ and once she was done all she said was the doctor will be here in a bit. And when the doctor came she was all friendly with him. She never told me ok here's a towel to clean your stomach. And I only got 2 pictures. Sorry such a long story. But I wanted some input if I should change my doctor, it's not even a specific doctor, it's whoever is there. It's a clinic more for people that need help, and I have medicaid. But scared to change maybe I'll get someone worse. I'm also a high risk since I'm diabetic. Any input would really help. I'm from Houston, would love anyone that is from Houston to let me know what's a good obgyn and hospital. Thank you