Our little girl was born 12 weeks early due to hypertension/pre-eclampsia which onset basically over...

Our little girl was born 12 weeks early due to hypertension/pre-eclampsia which onset basically overnight. I left home (Fort Worth, Tx) for training in Waco on Tuesday, Jan 30th feeling swollen, sore and tired, but this had become my norm for the past 3 weeks. I worked for about 7.5 hrs that day. Went back to the hotel and was overly exhausted. I laid down for about 4 hrs and slept, waking up occasionally for water. When I woke up at 9:30pm I went and got dinner, argued about bills with my husband on the phone, went back to the hotel washed my face. At this time I noticed my vision was blurry, but blamed the oil based face wipe at the hotel and was back in bed by 1130pm. Woke up in the morning around 8am; my face seemed swollen and I felt weird. I decided to go get a smoothie and run by CVS to take my blood pressure. Turns out CVS didn't have a blood pressure machine so I went to HEB, my bp was 195/65, I immediately called my OBGYN. FYI ladies when you're pregnant the only people that want to see you is your OB and the ER for anything, don't waste your time. I ended up being admitted to Baylor Scott & White who would later transfer me back to Arlington Memorial with my Dr's and shortly after on that Sat at 830am Stevie's heart stopped beating in the womb and I was rushed to an emergency C Section. She arrived Sat, Feb 3rd at 914am.