ER ULTRASOUNDS

Jasmine

So I’m convinced the ER isn’t consistent. I only came in a few days ago due to pink discharge a few hours after sex which was clear now it was caused by sex. Never red blood, never cramping. They sent me home for a threatened miscarriage even though everything was fine and no cramp of red blood. My hcg has doubled every 2 days and they freaked out because they couldn’t see a baby yet at 5w6d. Ultrasound tech said sac looks great, yolk is in place, no abnormalities and it’s just early. According to my LMP I would be 6w now but my sac is measuring at 5w1d. Ultrasound techs (3 different ones) have been trying to figure out why the doc keeps ordering ultrasounds every 2 days in ER. The last ultrasound tech said it’s just early and normal not to see baby yet but everything looks fine and in place. 2nd tech said if the doc signs just wait a week or so they’d see a baby. She said I’m measuring earlier because I probably just ovulated and implanted later and it happens frequently, I have had 1 mc years ago and I have no signs of a miscarriage so idk why they are so convinced I’m going to have one especially when everything else is fine. The last doc said I was fine, this doc says I’m going to miscarry because my hcg is doubling but they don’t see a baby yet and I should let them force mc by putting something in my cervix. I’m not going to do that especially when there isn’t a reason to think I’m going to miscarry other than it being too early to see a baby in ultrasound. I just got off BC a week before my last period so I very well could have ovulated at a weird time due to hormones being wonky. I don’t think she knows what she’s talking about. I had bright red blood with my last pregnancy at 7 weeks, this same hospital told me I was having a miscarriage and to prepare, well that child is now 2 years old and running around so I’m going to see my OB instead of these ER doctors. Sorry for the long post but I’m so annoyed