Teething...the dead horse that we’ll never stop beating

✨sparkle🐠cubs™️✨ • Twin Momma, 🚨💉💊, married to my best friend, ALLY & bleeding heart liberal!

I’m a ftm to 5 month old b/g twins. They have both been sick recently & spiking high fevers...we’ve kinda got the virus part under control, but can’t break my daughter’s fever due to the hardcore teething going on. Not to mention my husband & I have pretty much been up all weekend tending to their fevers. Anyway, none of the obvious stuff is soothing her gums...this is what we’ve tried: (let me preface this with I’m an LPN & work for their pediatrician, so everything we’ve tried has been approved by her, we’re just both at a loss now🤷‍♀️) orajel, frozen, refrigerated & room temp teethers, Tylenol, Motrin, rubbing Benadryl on her gums (anti inflammatory properties), teething paci’s, the silicon necklace teethers...I’ve even rubbed whiskey on her gums (antiseptic properties & pain minimizer)...nothing. Not one thing works! The Benadryl “works” but only because it makes her sleepy. Does anyone have any old school remedies, new school remedies, your own personal remedies, ANYTHING? It’s hard enough seeing them both so sick, but the pain from teething is just too much for her right now. TIA🙏