sore nipples hurt in shower even!!??

Alicia

I'm new to trying TTC with my fiance we have been together 8 years and now decided to try, I was in Nuva ring for 10 years took it out 2 & 1/2 months ago was going to try the pill (this was before we decided to start now), so before starting pill I wanted to flush my body and have a period because on Nuva ring i never did just spotting around the 30th every month, so I flushed had a week long heavy period then tried pill for 1&1/2 week but he asked me why not just stop BC all together so I said okay had another period on 30th lasted 5 days and started testing for ovulation meanwhile having casual sex between us, ovulation time came 18th a line definitely there 19th strong line 20th starting to fade again, we tried all days so I think i had a good chance. well started feeling nausea randomly sometimes but not enough to throw up, bloating was crazy but slowly lessened a bit, however my nipples are super sensitive and hurt in shower if water touches them no positive tests yet but is this similar to anyone I've never had them feel like that and maybe it's just to early for positive response due to late ovulation days in the month?????