*UPDATED* Being a Noah in the 21st century

Allison • 29 | Wife | Nora Grace 01.08.19 💗🎀 Noah Joshua EDD 07.24.20 💙🌊

A few months ago, God spoke to me and led me to prepare our nursery. I didn’t at first because I wasn’t sure if it was him or just me wanting to.. so I waited. The next month, God spoke to me again in my worship time and said “May” over and over again. Which led us to this last month, when I started to prepare the nursery. I read a blog post from someone about Noah. I had been feeling like a Noah because I was preparing for our flood God was going to bring. I have had an unexplainable peace and understanding this month. I know God was speaking to me because our flood came 2 days ago. After many prayers, tears, and conversations with God in our nursery.. We are pregnant with our child brought to us - our flood. After 3 losses in a year, our marriage is stronger, our faith much deeper, and our love for God more than we could have imagined. I wont worry with this one because I know God planned it from the beginning. Never lose your faith while in the valley because when you reach that mountain top with your little one in hand; You’ll see that God was always two steps ahead and always with you.

*UPDATE*

We got to see our beautiful and already so loved little one this last week at 7wks! Our due date is January 9th 2019. Little one’s heartbeat was 154 💗💙