Dreaming of my BFP

Ria • 👣TTC#1_Heaven_On_Earth👣

Am I the only one??

I have had dreams, all within the past week that I peed on a First response pregnancy test and it was positive. And then a digital clear blue test and it said YES+. My husband was in the dream and he was the one to urge me to take the digital test. After he told me to stop joking and playing around. Then when I did it, all I could do was scream! He came in the bathroom to check it. In the dream I cried and thanked God for answering my prayers. When I woke up, I cried because I realized it was JUST A DREAM. Then I called my husband to tell him about it (he was at work) and he thought I said that I had gotten a BFP in real life. OMG! My heart broke all over again! You guys, there is nothing in this world that we want more than a baby! To remain strong is something that I fight past every day, and sometimes I can’t hold back the tears! The yearn for wanting a baby so badly and struggling to get pregnant as well as struggling to deal with everyone around me getting pregnant is really getting to me!

Please tell me that I’m not the only one with these dreams!!!