Failing as a mother

I am failing my two year old daughter. Her tongue and lip ties have grown back. Apparently I was suppose to do mouth stretches and exercises to help prevent this. I didn’t know. How could I not know this, I google everything but some how not this? She went from the 50th percentile to the 2nd. She weighs 21lbs. She should weigh 26lbs. I try to feed her. She gets 3 meals a day and snacks in between. Always fruits and vegetables and proteins and grains. I follow the recommended guidelines. I don’t understand. She doesn’t like a lot of foods because of the textures or she is gagging on them since her mouth and tongue don’t have full motion range. Or just scared since she has 5 food allergies. She’s in therapy for speech (only knows 30 words and a few two worded things like bye mama) she’s seeing a dietician to help get more weight on her. And now is seeing someone who is going to help us with correcting her ties again and doing the exercises.

How did this happen? During pregnancy I wasn’t on any medicine. I ate extremely healthily. I ate all the top allergen foods. I breastfed. I gave organic when I could. We did baby led weaning. I did all this stuff that says is the best and now my daughter is considered failure to thrive. All because of me. I just feel terrible. My poor child is suffering and nothing I’m doing has helped 😭