Crying in sleep

Kylee

So my daughter, sleeps all through the night. We have NEVER had an issue with that. She’s a great baby. But she cries and screams like she’s being hurt or she’s upset in her sleep, but doesn’t wake up. I’ve asked the doctors if there’s anything I can/should do to help her and they keep saying she’ll grow out of it but it’s getting worse. She’s 7 months old now and will cry 8-10 times a night but never wakes up, and it breaks my heart because I don’t know what to do. She does it about every hour. Not at the same times though. Everyone keeps ignoring the part that she does it without opening her eyes and waking up. They stay shut the ENTIRE night. It has been worse when we have thunderstorms, so we got her a noise machine hoping that’d block out the thunder but it honestly doesn’t. Anyone know how to help???? I’ve asked the doctor if they’re night terrors and he says no. I don’t know what else to do. Some people have said growing pains, which might be a part of it but is there anything I can do to help her, I don’t understand why she’d be in so much pain only at night. Help!!