Advice on co parenting!

About two weeks ago my daughter and my boyfriends son we’re playing. She’s four hes three. They were playing around slamming the door and my boyfriend son got a lump and a little scratch that was bleeding alittle on his forehead. His son came in and said he hit his head . My bf panicked, wanted to take him to E.R. and I told him everything is ok because his son seemed fine. He didn’t cry, he actually wanted to continue playing with my and to get him a ice pack/ with a towel and to put bacteria ointment on it . We managed to get the lump down but there was a little lump and a scratch still. He was panicking and said that his son mom is gonna be very upset when she sees this and I said it’ll go down tremendously by the time his mom picks him up. It won’t look as bad now but you should still let her know what happened. I will admit that my daughter tends to play rough and has accidentally gave my boyfriend son a boo boo before. (My daughter gets disciplined a lot. & I’m working on getting her to see a therapist about her behavior. ) . she was very upset about that too But anyway I told my bf to give her a call and explain to her what happened so she won’t be so pissed when she picks him up. And my bf told me he forget to tell her :(. During the week she has him. Her son is telling her he has a headache, or that his head hurts, and that Justin and Lilly is hitting me. (My children and him all hit each other and play around rough. Climbing on each other, hitting each other with toys.) but anyway My name is Lilly and he’s actually talking about my children, he calls them Justin and Lilly. So she took it as me putting my hands on her son.

So fast forward to the week my bf is supposed to get his son. His sons mother asks to meet him & have a conversation about their son. They meet and she tells him he can’t see his son until she feels comfortable because her son keeps coming home with boos boos. And she barely gave my bf a chance to explain her self. I even told my bf to just not bring his son over my house during the 7 days that he has him so he can see his son. Mind you we have a 4 month old together 😔. But I don’t even think that would have sufficed. I’m guessing she thinks he’s letting his son get abused and she don’t want him to see him at all and she doesn’t trust me or him. I jus want to note that she let her intoxicated bf drove a half hour to my bf house with her son in the car. But wants to talk about her son safety and well being. My boyfriend is a wonderful father and feels extremely sad.