Help!!!

Ma

Okay this is a long read.. but I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea of what might be going on with me. So my periods were always regular, until December when it started acting really strange. I might bleed anywhere from 3-15 days, and sometimes I've only been having 2 weeks in between with no bleeding. My periods take at least 3 days of brown spotting to fully start bleeding (red), and I'm not sure if this is related at all, but twice I had all the symptoms of a uti/bladder infection (urinary urgency & frequency and blood in my urine), though the doctor found no infection when I was tested. I did STI testing to rule that out, everything was good there, and I went on birth control again after 3 years to see if it would regulate it at all. I just finished my first pack two days ago. I did have unprotected sex with my boyfriend a couple of times this month (he pulled out). For the past 2-3 weeks my boobs have been sore and I've been spotting light brown for the past 3 weeks. I have an appointment with my gyno on the 10th, so I'll hopefully get answers then, but until then does anyone have any idea of what is wrong with me? Also my hormones all tested normal when my doctor checked them. My period has not come yet. Should I maybe test? I'm freaking out! Thanks for anyone who took the time to read this!