extreme pms bloating

sorry for the slightly tmi pic but i am literally going crazy, this is what my stomach looks like for two weeks before my period every month so far this year- before january i had never struggled w bloat.

i go to the gym 5 days a week, i’ve always been fairly slim/athletic and my stomach is usually relatively flat. for it to be this distended is painful, puts tons of pressure on my bladder and my clothes literally don’t fit. it ruins my motivation to keep active as no matter what i do it just build up throughout the month, and i have a date this wkend 😭😭

i don’t kno what more i can do, i’m vegan, gluten free, take probiotics and yarrow tincture. i avoid any raw/high fodmap fruits n veg & drink peppermint tea 30 mins after meals. all i ate today was soy youghurt with banana, rice cakes and rice with potato. i have lost a stone keeping my eating plain + just making sure it wasn’t weight gain!

does anyone else suffer with this? is there anything else i can do?

and before anyone suggests it- not pregnant! but do have an ultrasound booked to look for cysts, etc.

any advice or comments super appreciated, ty! ⭐️