I had this dream man....

As

So we moved out of our current house , and went to a different town . But we had a little surprise we were waiting to tell people about. We were pregnant! After being married for 3 months , we decided we needed different positions in our jobs. So then we go to my drs appointment, that was SO BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely loved my drs office. We throw a gender reveal party and there’s like 90 people there. There’s a ton of friends family & more. So we do this thing where it’s a scavenger hunt for all of our family too. We grab little white chocolate balls & inject them with pink or blue food coloring, they have to eat the ball to find out what the baby is, and whichever ball has more people going to the pink or blue team is the first hint, to what baby is . The next one is a balloon pop, the same thing going to which team they get colored confetti. The third is a gender reveal cake that’s got 4 layers on it. First layer is 1 foot by 1 foot circle bottom. That has one color in it, the 2nd layer is 8x8 inches, 3rd is 6x6 , and the 4th is 2 cupcakes.

Mark & i look around & see how many people are on which team , and blue has more people. So we do the bottom layer, it’s blue. 2nd It’s pink. 3rd? Blue. 4th, blue!!! We’re having our boy! Everybody gets pics with us both & we all hang out and have a good time and get cake drinks etc, we have a pool party for the kids and we just have a lot of fun. Everybody leaves and we clean up , it’s kinda nighttime by this point and so we just stay outside for a while & end up going swimming, we wake up 5 months later & have my baby shower. The entire family comes again. We get a shit ton of stuff. Like an entire 3 car loads of stuff. Diapers, wipes, clothes, crib, stroller, washcloths, bottles, gift cards, freakin everything we had on our list to buy we got. We didn’t have to buy anything! It was amazing. The paint for the nursery we even got! It’s an amazing feeling knowing your family has your back regardless. We are so excited so we get back home, set it all up & I get a phone call from my mom. “Ashly, there’s been an accident you need to get here right now.” So i get back in the car with mark & head to my moms house. She has another freaking baby shower for me! This time, it’s MONEY. high end stuff. Like grocery cards , Gucci clothes, etc. so we go back home after the 2nd shower, and put all of THAT away. We head to bed, and 1 month later i wake up having cramps that feel like contractions but not strong enough yet. We head to the hospital where it’s this light wash wood , super bright in there & it feels amazing to be in there. I loved it. I get in bed after getting a nice soapy shower , my belly is just taking those kicks that babyboy is throwing out there. My dr checks me & im at a 3, and she tells me to get comfy, and some family comes in & checks on me, my husband giving me a back massage & im taking contractions like a champ. They don’t even hurt bad it’s just my back. So they let me take the gown off & wear my sports bra & my shorts, so I’m standing up rolling around and laughing with the family on the yoga ball. She comes in & puts the heart rate monitor on me & my photographer comes in & snaps away pics. I can feel him dropping & getting ready to come out, so i just lay back in bed,the family goes out to the waiting room & my hubby grabs my hand & asks me if I’m ready for this, and i say of course i am. Are you? He says 100%. So we’re getting ready for the dr to come in, and she says holy cow you’re already at a 10, let’s go nurses she’s getting ready to push. I push for 11 minutes before they say he’s kinda stuck , so i push as hard as i can & he just slides right out not even stuck. They put him on my chest and hubby over here just crying his eyes out & smiling, he looks exactly like mark. 3 generations & genes still as strong. I’m over here just so happy my baby is finally here, our Marron Eric is finally born😍 i get so excited because our photographer got every single moment i wanted. So they switch us to this beautiful ocean view room where my husband & i get our pictures taken & there’s so much happiness in our eyes it’s crazy. We get home 2 days later, and we have a gorgeous house. Like very open space nice windows 2 stories with a spiral staircase, baby’s room is nice and open, amazing lighting & it’s just amazing. He is such a good baby. He never cried, just is so happy with life. We have our 3 dogs still rambo hades and Jz , all 3 of them protect his crib like they’re his own. Marron grows up & we have another baby, Ciah Luz, and her room is just as big as Marrons, we have our happy little family & im not sure if we’ll have anymore