My boyfriend faked it last night!

Edie 🇬🇧

So we have been TTC for almost a year now. Im in my fertile window at the moment, we bd’d last night and he faked the finish! We haven’t had sex in 3 days so its not like he’s worn out or anything. I was up all night so angry with him. I tried to talk to him about it but he shouted at me every time and said that he did.

He has a history of faking it and he has admitted it before. I’m just so fucked off I want to get pregnant so much but I’m sick of always having to double check that he has actually cum.

I can tell when he has because I can feel the muscles etc and of course the actual sperm is there. But this time he just sort of said ‘I’ve come’ and didn’t even make his face 😂

I have tried to talk about it but he gets soooooo defensive and shouts at me and it makes me sad and stressed and I’m really trying to relax around ov.

Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do? I did a opk this morning and it was very very negative, like there wasn’t even a hint of a second line. So I’m hoping the faking incident won’t have mattered anyway, but it’s just the principle of the whole thing.