Mother in law from hell. Any in law horror stories?

Sa

Okay this might be a little long. But I just need to rant because I’m absolutely sick of this shit.

My DHs ex wife lives with his parents cuz she’s had no where else to go. (Weird as fuck I know) they have two children together. One of which, lives with us full time, the other which we have equally. My DH and I also have a daughter together. Well, ever since my daughter was born, my mother in law has made absolutely no effort for my daughter. And made non stop effort for my step kids. Well, me and his ex wife get along very well. She even makes an effort with my daughter and we’re all friendly. (Most the time. Everyone has their issues).

But I have been trying from day one to get DH family to see my daughter and try like they do for my step kids. Even his ex wife has started trying to help cuz they’re treating me and my daughter so badly. They won’t try and they just forget about us no matter how much effort I make.

Well his ex wife has found a new place to live and is finally getting stable and on feet again. It was time to tell my in laws and you know what their response was???? They aren’t happy about it because the only grandkid they love and pay attention to will obviously be leaving. She said well what about the ones who live with us. They said it’s all my fault they don’t see them and I’m literally doing everything I can to get them to see them they just don’t care. They have spent 2 years and never asked to see my daughter and never paid attention to her when she was around.

Well today I went over there and found out they have been talking saying how I’m this horrible person and don’t belong around the kids and without straight saying it admitting that they don’t want to try with my daughter. So I left my house key on their kitchen table. I have tried for two years and it’s time to protect my daughter from heartbreak of her own family. I am cutting them out. They will not be allowed to watch my daughter, and my DH and his ex wife decided they no longer will be watching their kids either. They just lost an entire family because they wouldn’t stop playing favorites and forgetting about my daughter.

Any stories about in law issues??