Very confused 20yro 18mTTC

Alex

Okay so let me start from the beginning.. my period was about two weeks late at the end of January and my next period came at 52 days late!! I apparently never ovulated and so the doctor put me on Sprintec birth control sometime around mid March. He issued that I take this BC for three months exactly, and then stop. He said the following 3 months after I would be most likely to conceive.. I understand this as “restarting” your cycle. Well anywho... I’m finishing my second pack this weekend and let me tell you my cycle has been fucked since I started.. it took 2 weeks of taking pill to get period, then had it for 2W off for a couple days and have been on period for almost 4W now minus 1 or 2 random break days. Trust me I baby danced those days!! 😂 I feel like it will sort itself out once I finish these next few days of period pills but that is my last pack and I’m worried about my cycle messing up off the pill like it did when I got on!! How am I supposed to conceive let alone ovulate if I’m bleeding the entireeeee time I’m supposed to be most fertile!!!!??? Anybody gone through the same thing or have any thoughts/opinions??

ALSO!!! When I am off the pill and hopefully off AF and TTC.. I’m hoping for twins so any old wives tales you can recommend 😉