"Never felt like this before_

Eva

I keep reading this sentence, everywhere on these boards: "I've never had this much CM before", "Never felt so sore nipples before", "Never sneezed that much before"... Mind you, I said that a lot myself in every possible thing about my body during the tww. And never was pregnant those times. Then now, sore boobs are not a reliable possible symptom of pregnancy for me, neither are pinching and pulling in the lower abdomen, backaches, dry CM, watery CM or sticky CM, metallic taste in mouth, cold water tasting bitter, acne, clear skin, hot flashes, highest temp with no fever, extreme fatigue, you name it, my body popped up that symptom at least once during the tww and not a bfp in sight. No more symptom spotting for me, lol. I had them all at least once to know that it is not a way for me to spot a pregnancy early on. Heck, even was 10 days late, went to my Ob/Gyn to have my hopes dashed on a live screening of my empty uterus😏. So... when I read a "Never felt/had [insert symptom here] before", I'm like, hmm... our bodies are sometimes very treacherous. But keep believing, I believe things happen when we let God have His way. Let's not wrestle with Him. Even without kids, I know He has plans for me to live the happiest life He can offer me. Let's all take courage and pride. We are learning something here and it goes beyond tricks and tips to conceive.Baby dust, love and blessing to anyone who reads this.