Saw my baby for the first time, found out there WAS a twin...

Here is my shy babe, back facing us 9w3d. Saw the fluttering of the heart beat. Found out there was a second sack with baby 2 that didn't make it past week 7 (no heartbeat). Mix of emotions finding out there were twins and now one. Made the mistake of having the last appointment slot on a Friday, so won't get to hear from my Dr most likely until after the weekend. I have so many questions... Anyone go through something similar? (I can only take positivity right now, very worried about my remaining baby.) I haven't had any cramping, spotting or bleeding so don't know when to expect that - it's already been over 2 weeks? What if I don't pass it? Will I potentially carry it the whole pregnancy? Is baby 1 at any higher risk of miscarriage? I am scared to even read anything on the internet in case it gives me more stress. The tech was very short about it all, I realize they aren't supposed to say too much but I feel like I've been left hanging. She didn't tell me the heart rate of the baby and I even had to ask her to give me a picture! She was practically rushing me out the door because they were "behind" and it was the end of the day. Any positive stories to help put my mind at ease is greatly appreciated!