Normal Health but STILL TTC?!

Can you ladies enlighten me...

I get my period every 27 days on the dot for 5 days ... it does exactly as the app predicts. I get positive ovulation test every month as the app predicts.

I’ve been taking all the prenatals. + Vitex & DIM.

I stop drinking coffee,

Except for one shot in the morning... I’ll switch to decaf for the rest of the day. I eat healthy... plenty of water. Workout. I’m of a healthy BMI. I’m in radiology so I’ve had Ultrasounds done for fun and I don’t have any obstructing cyst or fibroids... just a tilted uterus. I don’t eat red meat hardly ever. I could do better with sugar. I’ve taken a vacation.

I’ve been trying since March... and I know it’s not long but I feel like with how fast and often my cuban and his Italian family pops out babies and my health that it wouldn’t take long. He is 31 and an Airmen for the coastguard so he is constantly flying in warm conditions. I want to be pregnant no later then July because we are currently station home and I don’t want to have a baby away from home, especially my first.

Anyone have any insight? Should I get him checked because of his age + occupation.

Is there some other fertility issues that can hide under completely normal cycles?

Thanks for your help