A little help please

As

I met someone but I don’t know what to say to him? I been a single mother since February 2016 I know I left a domestic abuse relationship in 2016 I got divorced from the jerk.. this new guy well I really like him I remember first time talking to him online but he wants to meet me and my son soon maybe have food together the issue is that I get this sharp pain in my body like it’s stopping me from trying to trust and love again why is this pain holding me back I know my my mom and friends say to wait awhile because I have a son to take care of he is my Priority because he is on a cancer remission from his cancer he comes first I really have hormones going wild if you know what I mean ladies try not watching Grays Anatomy without being turned on huh if that spells it out for ya lol 😆 it’s been since March 10, 2016 I haven’t had it well most people would say spit it out so yeah no sex since then I don’t have any friends with benefits so yeah. Most say sex helps relax you well try not having it for 2 years and still going sucks huh I don’t go out to have for myself for many reasons my mother wants me to be in medication for my (A.D.D) Attention deficit disorder so I can go get a job and drive again so I can’t go anywhere but iehp gives me rides to my appointments to therapist I go alone I could ditch it to meet this guy huh lol I so wish I can I am almost 34 years old barely have time for myself last I visited a friend was probably December last year I feel so bad and horrible as a friend I do call them though to invite them over but they are far too busy work and all but I understand how that is so your opinion would be nice how can I get over my fear of guys to trust and love again I really want to meet him not hide from him he and I had a connection with each other and it’s like the guy my mom Described she wanted me to date single, no kids, and the right age.