In ER right now! UPDATE

Jolene_Rainbow8/19

I woke up to take my boyfriend to work. I am five weeks and one day pregnant today.. I felt a gush... checked and it was blood. I started having cramping on my left side... turned into excruciating pain. Went to Er... hcg went from 47 to 7.43. I am defintley having a miscarriage and I am devastated. I went to give a urine specimen and blood went everywhere all over the floor. I have two children and never had this happen before. I have to go for an internal ultrasound now to see what's in my uterus and make sure everything is expelling. I have a bicornuate uterus and making sure both horns are empty, I am so heartbroken.. I just can't believe this. UPDATE: I never experienced physical pain like I did today... my left pelvis was giving me unbearable pain. I bled all over the bathroom inside the ER.. my pants and shoes and the floor were covered. I have been crying on and off since this happened and when I got home.. my boyfriend is very supportive and cuddling me. I took a nap and woke up and it hit me all over again to see the clots coming out of me.. I don't wish this on any woman. Prayers for all the women who have been there and suffered a loss. Thank you for your kind words and support.