Should I quit?

Ka

Okay so I currently work for Waitr! And my plan was to work both jobs until summer school starts.

Waitr

It was easy with my college schedule and didn’t seem bad at all . BUT management just isn’t where it should be. a lot of people have quit and gotten fired and so they’re a a lot of slack that needs to be picked up. You make your own schedule, but the hours are preset and don’t give too much leeway. It’s also alot of wear and tear on the car and unless you’re working a ton of hours (which I’m not and don’t want to) it’s not really paying off. I know since school is out I can make a lot more money there.

Just recently I got a new job working at the front desk of a country club. But here’s my problem we never discussed pay ( I asked for $13 on my application) and I start tomorrow. I was just too eager to work at a stationary place. I’m not sure when pay day starts either (I only had the interview last week, but Monday is like paperwork and some training)

So should I stay until I see how much I’ll be making at my new job. Or should I stay until I get my first check

Vote below to see results!