Advice?

Hannah • Hmmm, I don't really know what to say. I haven't a boyfriend anymore and I like food.

I am a virgin. So is my boyfriend. We just started dating kinda recently after being a thing for a while. We've had make out sessions and it was really nice and hot. You name it. Anyways, he's open to going further. He actually wants to. Tomorrow he wants to go farther and do something more. He brought up oral but not only do I not know what to do, I'm scared. I haven't seen him with anything less than all of his clothes. I'm pretty sure I want to do something or go further but I don't know what to do. And if it's oral, I don't know how and I'm scared. Any advice? I know I sound stupid but I really don't know what to do. Luckily I love him and he's amazing. I told him I don't know what to do and he goes, you'll never know unless you try. I honestly want some help because he said if I'm nervous then he could go down on me. But I have really big lips (down there). Whoever can help, I love you so much. Even if you can't, I still love you.