My husband is a jerk...

Kiki

So, my husband has had a really rough life. His mother left him with random people all the time, the people she left him with beat him nearly everyday. He is just now finding out who his biological father is. (he's 28). AND I COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER FOR HIM!!!!!

Okay, so my husband just always seems distant. like, he's ALWAYS TEXTING SOMEONE. When he found his father, he found a few siblings also... again, I'm super excited and happy for him. in a way I'm kind of upset though because EVERYONE ELSE gets attention...And here's me "Hey babe, so how was your day at work??" He's like "Hold on." All up in his phone and not to mention, HE NEVER GETS BACK WITH ME!!!

I feel so lonely and unappreciated unsupported and unwanted. I struggle with anxiety and depression, so sometimes I need a little extra of his affection and understanding and instead he will say I need help or that I am stupid. I love this man but it's like dang, I don't feel the same. Like, how does a person get all excited to talk to a person whom they've JUST MET and barely have two words to say to the woman he begged (LITERALLY) to marry him??? He sleeps on the couch cause he claims "he didn't mean to and was watching t.v.. " I am not happy and I've been strongly considering divorce but I don't want my boys to grow up in a broken family! My husband and I are both products of a broken family and I just don't want to keep the cycle going...